We are your competent partner for pigging technology!
- High quality and competent supplier for pigging technology since 1981
- Technical leader in pigging technology
- More than 40 patents for pigging applications
- Pigging technology 100% according to individual customer requirements
In our character we are a medium-sized company, which distinguishes itself by quality products, innovative strength, flexibility and service readiness. In the last years we have continuously expanded our production plant. Our strength is the realization of individual customer requirements in the field of special valves and distribution technology.
Our company was founded in the seventies by Mr. Hubert Skibowski as a planning office in Hamburg. Following the technical possibilities and the market requirements, the planning office became a company specializing in the development and production of pigging systems. The focus was on the lubricating oil and chemical industries, although many systems for the food and paint industries were also successfully developed.
Today I.S.T. is one of the leading companies for industrial pigging technology.
In the field of pigging technology, we offer a comprehensive range of services, from individual system components to innovative complete solutions. Our systems are used in industrial plants all over the world and make a decisive contribution to the economic and environmentally friendly utilization of the plants. In addition, we offer our customers a global sales and service network.
Our objective is to further expand the high level of customer satisfaction by means of continuous product innovation with the highest quality of our product range.
- Design and manufacture of pigging valves, piggable manifolds and pigging systems.
- Robust pigging systems up to pressure rating PN 40 and temperature resistant up to 200°C
- High quality standards according to ISO 9001 and Pressure Equipment Directive, module H
- Easy-to-maintain valves and manifolds
- Pigging equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres, compliant to ATEX